Afra Raymond’s talk at TEDxPortofSpain 2012 is part of the 1% of TEDxTalks that get featured on the TED.com website. Congratulations to Afra. So far there have been 5,900 events held in 1,683 cities producing 25,500 talks worldwide. Only 247 TEDxTalks have feature on the TED.com website and now Afra is one of them.
AfraRaymond.com – Why?In the interest of freedom of expression and for availability and reference, I have decided to create my own website to publish for the online community, my views on various topical matters.
MY BOOKPROPERTY MATTERS
A Compilation from the Business Guardian Column
Excellent e-book that discusses local conditions in real estate and property matters.
"...should be required reading for students, participants in public policy, real estate professionals as well as anyone looking to buy or sell property." Anthony Wilson, Business Editor, Trinidad Guardian
Click here to download book for FREE.
- Charting our losses: ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’
- Order granting leave to file judicial review in Afra Raymond vs Ministry of Finance and the Economy
- Application for judicial review in Afra Raymond vs Ministry of Finance and the Economy
- Calcutta Settlement review
- Pre-Action Protocol letter to Ministry of Finance pursuant to FoI Application of 11 May 2012
- Calcutta Settlement again
- Afra joins the top 1% TEDxTalks featured on the TED.com website.
- From THA/BOLT to Calcutta – tangled webs: Part 2