- CL Financial Bailout
- Integrity Threat
- Property Matters
- Politics and Public Affairs
VIDEO: The three sides of corruption: Afra Raymond at TEDxPortofSpain – 12.12.12
AfraRaymond.com – Why?In the interest of freedom of expression and for availability and reference, I have decided to create my own website to publish for the online community, my views on various topical matters.
MY BOOKPROPERTY MATTERS
A Compilation from the Business Guardian Column
Excellent e-book that discusses local conditions in real estate and property matters.
"...should be required reading for students, participants in public policy, real estate professionals as well as anyone looking to buy or sell property." Anthony Wilson, Business Editor, Trinidad Guardian
Click here to download book for FREE.
- CL Financial Bailout – False Firing?
- Our Land – Land for Everybody? Part 2
- “Couch Discussion” on Making Legislation Work at Trinidad & Tobago Transparency Institute’s Anti-Corruption Conference Friday 20th March 2015 – Ian Chinapoo, Catherine Kumar, Afra Raymond – moderated by Winston Rudder
- Our Land – Land for Everybody?
- Integrity Inquiry
- Land for Everybody?
- Our Land – The Caroni case Part 2
- Our Land – The Caroni case