Afra Raymond’s talk at TEDxPortofSpain 2012 is part of the 1% of TEDxTalks that get featured on the TED.com website. Congratulations to Afra. So far there have been 5,900 events held in 1,683 cities producing 25,500 talks worldwide. Only 247 TEDxTalks have feature on the TED.com website and now Afra is one of them.
- CL Financial Bailout
- Integrity Threat
- Property Matters
- Politics and Public Affairs
AfraRaymond.com – Why?In the interest of freedom of expression and for availability and reference, I have decided to create my own website to publish for the online community, my views on various topical matters.
MY BOOKPROPERTY MATTERS
A Compilation from the Business Guardian Column
Excellent e-book that discusses local conditions in real estate and property matters.
"...should be required reading for students, participants in public policy, real estate professionals as well as anyone looking to buy or sell property." Anthony Wilson, Business Editor, Trinidad Guardian
Click here to download book for FREE.
- CL Financial Bailout – Steal of a Deal
- AUDIO: Election Hardtalk interview on Power 102FM – 16 Jul 2015
- CL Financial Bailout – Impunity Insanity?
- CL Financial Bailout – False Firing?
- Our Land – Land for Everybody? Part 2
- “Couch Discussion” on Making Legislation Work at Trinidad & Tobago Transparency Institute’s Anti-Corruption Conference Friday 20th March 2015 – Ian Chinapoo, Catherine Kumar, Afra Raymond – moderated by Winston Rudder
- Our Land – Land for Everybody?
- Integrity Inquiry